Tuesday 4 December 2007

Poll 2 So Far

Early results suggest the Human team has taken a clear lead. I guess tails, wings and fluffy ears aren't everyone's idea of hotness. I'm surprised nekos aren't way out in front, however I hope they will be clawing their way back to the top soon.. altho they are not the ones I voted for ;)

I had a feeling Furries would be in last. I should have put in vampires, but never mind.. I'll be thinking up more stupidly crazy 'sexiest' contests pretty soon. Demons and Angels lag far behind with the faeries. Maybe people dont know what a faerie is? Like a pixie or sprite or nymph - honestly I find them quite sexy (as long as they arent Thumbelina-sized.. that would be wierd).. the silky, colourful wings and pale skin, pointy ears and lush, glistening hair. Yum :)

Of course, there is still plenty of time to vote and change the outcome. Once the poll has closed, I will make a post about my choice and why I chose it... I shall also be expecting at least half of the voters from this time to explain their choice, because if you can't give me a good reason or justification why your chosen being should win, I will pick the overall winner all by myself :P

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trouble with faeries, is people tend to assume they're all girls, and 99% of your readers are gay. No wonder they're not geting many votes.

Esmiel said...

Damnit you can have male faeries and they are a million times hotter than the female variety :O

Esmiel said...

Oh yes. *Links*

Anonymous said...

One word: Lufian

*sizzle*