Sunday 9 December 2007

Internet Problems

£$%"!!!!!F&*+%^£**?@C!!*T<*^£W~#*&$£!!!!!!

The internet connection for my ISP (Virgin Media) was cut over about half the city or something over the past few days. I had no way of checking email or logging into SL or anything. Fucking pissed me off so much - and its taken this long to get it back, and it still doesn't work on one of the pc's cos somehow the frickin thing's network card got reset so I am not in a very good mood. My rl bf also left saturday morning to go down to London and it will be a couple of weeks before I see him again, and although my roomie is amazing company and a fab guy to be around, I was desperately worried about not getting into SL and being all lonely n shit. I fucking missed you all so much.... And now I have to download a fucking update before I can get on!! Aaaarghhhhhhhhh hurry you bastard!

Oh yes, by the way. My exams were a total nightmare and I think I might have failed them all, meaning I may possibly have to drop out of this year and then retake it. Yay!

Esmie xXx

No comments: