Wednesday 19 December 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Yay.. a grid shut down.. because of this stupid recurring problem with the asset servers. About time they fixed it - I mean, today is the penultimate day the CNDG build team will be working on the project - it is supposed to be finished by tomorrow, and now they can't do their work cos of these bitchy servers. Not that I was working on the project at the time of the shut down.. Nicholai and I were busy elsewhere and so that is why I am extra angry this time *lol* .. it was just getting good too :/

Anyways, I spose it gives me a chance to do some RL things for once.. like showering and eating.

I see Elves are winning at the moment, with tentacle monsters coming in a surprise second. Yay for slime!

As Christmas draws ever nearer, I realise I haven't quite managed to get presents for everyone - SL and RL - but, hopefully, me saying I love them is just as good as any gift ^^;
I should also mention that after saturday night (after the party) I will not be on again for about a week (at the most) - so I will be spending christmas in RL. Not that this is a bad thing - but I wont even have a chance to get into SL to see my loved ones and friends on christmas day - and I know that is the time when at least one of them will be needing me most... :(

Esmie xXx

No comments: