Monday 31 December 2007

Poll 5.

You are trapped in a room by a demon and you will stay there for eternity unless you give him something valuable to you - coins and jewels are of no worth to evil supernatural beings. You have to choose from that list what you would surrender to him in order to escape spending all of time in a bare room, never eating, sleeping or drinking, never seeing daylight or your family and loved ones again - and never dying.

If you were to pick arms for example, they would simply vanish.. there is no painful surgery or anything here, so the process of removing a feature should not factor into your decision.

What'll it be?

You must pick one :)

Feel free to ask questions via comments if anything needs clarifying.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...

OK, I already can't wait to know who picked genitals and why. LOL

Esmiel said...

LOL same here!

You know, the demon is only doing this to you guys cos you didn't vote for him in Whats Sexiest? Round 1.

Anonymous said...

legs - because prosthetics are pretty good nowadays, and I reckon I'd be a kickass wheelchair driver. Seriously though, these were hard choices, very hard. I see taste is the popular vote so far but I love my food and I wouldn't like to not be able to taste it.

KH