Saturday 15 December 2007

Fashion Show

Ok well here I am, with 25 minutes before the first people start showing up at Fashion House, and Nicholai has dragged me off to Naughty to check for new men's hair *lol* it is a crazy situation.

I am so nervous about the show, despite knowing exactly what I have to do and having practiced several times. I worry most about crashing, but we have a great contingency plan in place for that. The other models are so much fun and the owners - Eddi and Javier - run a nice tight ship that has room for a joke and fun, which I love.. working with these guys is great, even if they are mostly over-muscled steroid guzzlers *lol* they are awesome fun.

It starts at noon SL time and goes on until 2pm.. here is the SLURL :)

H & W Fashion House

Its gonna be awesome, and you get to see me wearing speedos and thongs so dont miss it :P

Esmie xXx

No comments: