Saturday 22 December 2007

Get ready to Part-ay! xD

[17:52] You: i think everyone will leave after 5 mins at the party anyways cos of the lag
[17:52] You: and by leave i mean crash

Nicholai crashed 30 seconds after I said this. We were arranging the last sprig of mistletoe in the dance hall. Yes, there is alot of it *lol*

We've decorated the place perfect, it's all ready for the party now. I tried to get invites out to everyone I could manage, and I know quite a few people are unable to make it, cos of various things. If you wanna turn up at the last minute, I think there will be some space, the main requirements are: You and your date wear red and/or white formal attire, and you must have a date, or at least someone to dance with. If you meet those requirements, and after 2pm SL time on saturday you have nothing better to do, why not IM me and I can get you to the hottest xmas party in SL :D

Tomorrow is the last time I will be on for a week, so I hope to see as many of you then as possible. This is my last blog post until I am safely in London and can find a few spare minutes to let you all know how I am.

If I don't see you before, have a wonderful, safe and happy christmas and holidays, wherever you are and whoever you are with.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The party pictures look great! I hope your having a great holiday week!