Wednesday 5 December 2007

Party Time!

Nicholai suggested the idea of a christmas party at our place and of course, its a fabulous way to kick off the holiday season.

So, we are making up some invitations for distributing in-world. Look out for those soon. However, I figured it best to announce it here as well, earlier so that I can get some opinions on one or two things.

Its going to be ballroom-style dancing and the theme is formal red and white. So that means suits and tuxes for the guys... and ball gowns and various other huge, flamboyant dresses for the ladies... or guys too, cos Nicholai will be dressing up in his gorgeous outfit I bought for him. It was ehhhmmm.. a little expensive *looks sadly at his empty wallet* but he looks amazing so it was well worth it.

So, yeah, white suits, red suits, red and white suits, red dresses, white dresses, red and white dresses are required. I've iced over the pool so we can use that as a big dance floor :D

As for the date and time, I'm thinking 20th december. Time.. well, we have alot of friends from all over the world who I want to give the chance to make it to the party. Time zones are such a bitch. So, I was thinking maybe 2 pm SL time. Thats 10pm UK time, 5pm East Coast US and ummm... 7am in Australia on the 21st. I can't think of any other time that allows as many people to come... any suggestions are welcome ;)

Esmie xXx

No comments: