Friday 28 December 2007

I'll be back soon!

Managed to get a spare moment on here to read my emails and write this blog post (obviously lol). I was planning on getting the bus back to Edinburgh on saturday morning, meaning I would be back at my place and in SL that evening. However, a bunch of friends are off to the cinema saturday afternoon/evening to celebrate a birthday or something, so I figured I had better go along. Meaning that I will be returning to Scotland on sunday the 30th.

Oh, and please don't IM me before then - I get them into my email inbox and haven't received any for the past few days, meaning they will have been capped. So drop me a note or email me if it is urgent :)

I hope you all had a fantastic christmas and I look forward to welcoming in the new year with you guys :D

See you soon!

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Osayo said...

Hey Es, just wanted to say welcome back. I could see you log in to SL, but didn't want to bother you as you are probably really busy and have a lot of IM's.

Hope you had a great week in London, talk to you soon:-)