Wednesday 11 July 2007

Angels Part 2...

... is done and ready. But it is a weekly thing so you gotta wait til sunday to read it. Here's a sneak peek at a random bit to tease you :P

***************************************************************************************

The little blonde angel nods as he feels the sinister darkness and shadow of the other fallen ones grow near, “Hurry… please…”

***************************************************************************************

Teasing enough for you?

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Hurry..please!!!" Errmmm.. it's my RL birthday this Sat, how about publishing it earlier as a bday pressie for a SL fren? heeee...

Esmiel said...

Ok Ok I'll post it on friday how's that? I'll say it now incase I forget: Happy Birthday! (Just covering my ass) ;D

Unknown said...

yay!! thanks!! :D