Saturday 7 July 2007

Mouse <:O - Aaaaaaaaaaaaggghhh!

As I sat down to write something the alarm on my oven went off and I lost my thoughts completely as I went to turn my chips and chicken dippers. So I'll tell you about something hilarious that happened this morning in my RL. I went to bed at 3.30am. About normal for me, sure... for a few days I have been hearing scuffling noises around the empty flat. I was awoken at 6am by the sound of a mouse gnawing on an empty cardboard box I keep in the corner of my room just cos it might come in handy one day. It's quite a small box and, watching from my bed I noticed the mouse creep inside the box.

So I grabbed a book from the open box where I had been packing them away and trapped the mouse inside the box with it, closing off the entrance. I have no idea what happened next but the book moved and the mouse got out and ran at my bare feet. I literally screamed and jumped on the bed gibbering like a retarded monkey. If I had been a neko in RL I woulda probably just grabbed it and eaten it alive, ending its short pathetic existance instantly, but I'm a fucking pussy so I cowered on my bed, hiding myself from a 2 inch long brown mouse. He didn't start gnawing again so I got back to sleep and I believe he is currently under my bed or under the fridge in the kitchen. I was gonna buy traps today when I went out to get lunch but I forgot so he has at least one more day to live.

Maybe it's my fault for leaving those crusts of bread on the floor and not picking up dropped chocolate raisins, or maybe its his fault he is a stinking vermin no good waste of fur and bone. But its war and if I trap him in the box tomorrow morning he is going to be introduced to the 3rd floor window, then gravity, then the ground at a very high speed. That will teach him for being alive! Ha!

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ah! u poor thing! i'd wud haf help u to catch the mouse, grab it by is tail and hurl it out! oh, btw, i tink traps might not work.. try using industrial glue on a cardboard or sumthing..