Sunday 8 July 2007

Angels Part 1

This is a little thing I am writing, using chat logs as a base. All the speech is from an RP session we did, and I have fleshed out the actions we took with some descriptions. I know its not brilliant but I enjoy writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it. I am going to be posting this on the Nekoboiz blog as well. This is the first page in what will be a 4 or 5 page story. It's called simply 'Angels'.

ANGELS - PART 1.

The blonde, slender figure sits up and rubs his head, stretching his pure white feathered wings. “Oh… Did I fall…?” he says softly, “How strange”. He looks around at the cold stone floor in the grey pre-dawn light and shivers, wrapping his arms around himself.

A shadow looms over him and he exclaims, “Oh my!”, as a dark figure leans down and gathers him up into strong arms and says quietly, “Are you ok?”

“What are you doing?!” cries the angel, looking up with big blue eyes.

He stares back unblinkingly. “I am checking to see if you are hurt”.

“But you are a dark angel… and…” he blushes hotly, “I am an angel…”

The dark one smiles softly, “Yes, I am… and yes, yes you are.”

“Then aren’t you going to ravish me?” the angel says, his eyes wide with fear, his body beginning to shake and tremble. The dark one says softly, "Why are you shaking? Are you afraid of me? Everyone is always afraid of me", and he says very, very quietly, "and I am always alone…"

The blond one looks up at him with sad blue eyes, and he looks back saying, “I have somewhere I want to take you. Something I want to show you. Don’t be afraid, please”.

He beats his black, ragged wings and rises slowly into the air, gathering speed as he climbs and the little blond one clutches to his chest tightly and gasps “How do you fly so fast?” as the cold wind whips and snaps at his soft skin.

They land on a rocky outcrop on the side of a mountain, facing the East, just as dawn breaks, the soft golden rays of sunlight cutting across the pale pink sky. “Where… where are we?” the angel asks quietly.

“See the sun, in the heavens… it is beautiful, like you… but I cannot touch it, I cannot be near it… So I come here when it is rising so I can be close to its warmth and beauty for a few moments of the day… but holding you… It gives me the same feeling - that is what I wanted to show you, to tell you.”

The blonde one looks down crying softly, "Why are you saying such things to me, is it some sick joke or pleasure you get..."

The dark one looks at him sadly, and whispers, "I don't play games, and I don't joke. I am not sick or twisted. I made a mistake once and have been punished for it, with no hope of redemption. I wanted to touch the sun, but I am never able to and you are the closest I can get…"

The angel’s lower lip trembles, and he lets out a soft cry, "Touch me... I have been cursed to help others find love but not find it myself... kiss me please... I don’t care it hurts so much..."

The dark one looks at him, his eyes wide and says "Oh… I… I couldn't... I can't... I am not like that... I long for it so much… but… but I can't…" and his hand begins to stroke the angel’s thigh softly as he moves his lips closer. The angel’s eyes widen and his lower lip trembles softly, "You can take and touch, love freely.....you are so lucky......" and he feels his face move closer to the dark angel’s. The dark one moves his lips even closer so they are barely touching and whispers… "Yes, I can love freely… but nobody has ever let me love them... let me touch them.." and he very, very softly pushes his cold lips to the angel’s and gives him the gentlest of kisses.

I might make this weekly so Part 2 will be next sunday. Comments/feelings/opinions are more than welcome :)

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like i like!! more!! :)

Gabe said...

This is really good Esmie - really good. I hope you finish it - I love it.

Love - Gabe

Esmiel said...

I'm glad you guys like it :D I'll be working on Part 2 during the update today... If I'm feeling really generous I might even release it today :O