Friday 13 July 2007

Megascrapers, Volcanoes and Skydiving

Lookit! Huge shiny building! It's called the Megascraper and its the equivalent height of the Eiffel Tower and the Chrysler buidling in RL, or almost the length of an entire sim. It has been placed at the side of a volcano as a monument to art in SL. The volcano itself first erupted long ago, and was a major event in SL, and it is a piece of SL history that is being preserved. These two great things stand side by side and show what a creative, beautiful place SL is.

This pic makes me dizzy.


You can see the little bits of red lava that hadn't all rezzed in the volcano crater in this snap. Unfortunately I was too stupid to remember to get a pic of just the volcano itself ;D


This pic is from some skydiving Gabe and I did at his place in Safe Harbor. He got me an awesome parachute and I recently used it at Abbott's Aerodrome and landed a distance of 1.85 metres from the target! Wooot me! Full credit goes to Gabie for showing me the Megascraper, volcano and getting me that fantastic 'chute - thanks sweetie! *hugs* ;D

Esmie xXx

No comments: