Tuesday 31 July 2007

Oh Shit!

Had an interesting phone call a little earlier. "It seems new tenants will be moving into your place on the 2nd of august. So start packing."

Hang on.. thats in TWO motherfucking days?! I should have done some packing already, and I have, but not much... I thought we would get more warning than this. The thing is, they cant say whether this is for definite or not. They don't KNOW if new tenants will be moving in, they just seem to have found a sheet of paper that says so. Greeeaaaat. As I have to pack sometime anyway, I guess I should get on with it now, just in case. My ex-roomies are gonna be running over here to help me pack up my stuff and I'm gonna store it at their place til me n the bf can sort out a place of our own.

So, if you don't see me online over the next few days its because I am packing, tidying and moving all my stuff. This pc will go last, so I might be able to pop on for a few minutes before it goes away, but I might not see any of you for a few days. So... if anybody asks where I am, if you could tell them what I'm doing and why I'm not online... I would be most grateful. If the whole thing is a false alarm then I will be on tonight for sure :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: