Tuesday 24 July 2007

Is this better?

I changed my shape :) About time too, I've been using that other one for months, and that huge chin was getting to me lol

Dagon has always pissed me off by being so damn hot. Its what you might call a friendly rivalry and his latest shape and skin kick the crap out of mine. Being an absolute sweetheart he gave me the stats for his shape, which was a modified version of the one included with the Justin skins from The Good Life. It looked horrific with my skin so I set about thinning the lips, smoothing the eyebrows and so on, until I came up with this:


Having tried on several demos, I realise this is pretty much the best skin for me, so I wont be changing it any time soon... I'm still getting used to the new shape, but it is growing on me every day I like it more and more. Lots of people have said they like it already, others haven't even noticed. But I think it looks more realistic and slightly more handsome :)

I think the arms might be a little bit too fat tho...

Nicholai changed his shape too... its not as cute as his old one, and is pretty much identical in the body, but he looks slightly less perfect, and that makes him even more beautiful so I'm not complaining. ;D

If you want, leave a comment so I know if you guys like it or not.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hot hot hot!! sizzling hot! u gotta show me ur new self soon! :P love that little "pouty lips" you seem to have.. *ok, i'm being weird again...*