Thursday 12 July 2007

^_^ Jax ^_^


Damn I am glad I met this guy. He's kinda new to SL and I met him through our friend MikeTom and we've grown pretty close recently. Hanging out at his new treehouse and helping him shop for furniture is awesome, plus I actually managed to give him building tips, proving I do know something! :O

Anyways, he's a sexy kitty who loves to dance and tease, and has some really awesome forms and outfits too - the silks in these pics are amazing... There's just something about him huh? He's in Korea RL so its kinda fun realising he's getting back from work just as I get up and when he goes to bed I'll still be around when he wakes. I'll never get used to timezones lol.

So, he's cool and fun and sweet and honest. Hope we can have loads more fun times together. *huggles* Jaxy! ;D

Esmie xXx

No comments: