Thursday 5 July 2007

Red!

I went red head.. but as in a cool punky anime style, not as in a ginger style. I know there is nothing wrong with being ginger, but I have seen very few avs that can pull it off, and I wanted something a little more extreme. Its not a natural hair colour and now my tail and ears are matching it looks kinda totally unrealistic, but I guess the tail and ears put paid to any idea of realism a long time ago.

Basically, the hair is the exact same "Dare" style as the black one I had before it. I've started to use the HUD for my ears and tail again, meaning I now get some twitch. As you can see I coloured them dark red to match the hair, and I bought some bright green eyes from a store in Paper Street, which I only discovered yesterday after Jax mentioned it. A very cool place with stores like Kalico Kreations, Gangsta and Renegade. (O.K. Maybe the Gangsta store isn't so cool really). Its in the Ganesha sim, so go check it out.




Banning update... The friend I banned has been allowed back onto the beach by Boots and Shawn after we initially agreed not to lift his ban. I think this is a mistake, as many Bums are not going to enjoy the beach while he is there, and I sure feel as uncomfortable as hell, as he just ignores me when I say hello. But, its Boots' call and I know he wouldn't do anything that wasn't in the Bum's best interests, so we will see how things turn out.

I just noticed... He's not on my Friends list any more. He removed me. If that's how he feels, then it is up to him. I said sorry, I apologised to him and I meant it, even though I know I was right in doing what I did. I didn't want this to happen, and I wish it could have turned out another way, but it is not my problem if this is what he wants.

I hope all my American readers had a very happy 4th of July yesterday... I don't celebrate it, obviously, but it was a great excuse to party on the beach! We got a new Beach Bum DJ too... Ars is his name and he is awesome.

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. u're hotter each time!!

Esmiel said...

Shame my Kitten doesn't like the red as much as the black. But I am a free neko, I can make my own decisions! lol