Wednesday 18 July 2007

The Morning After

Esmiel Posthorn opens his eyes slowly and sits up. "What happened last night... Why am I sleeping upside down on the couch and covered in Gorilla Milk?" He stumbles over to the kitchen and pours himself a glass of orange juice and looks out of the back window at the sun rising over the sea. "Oh.. I remember now! - The awesome party!".

That Gorilla Milk is hell to wash off, it is sooo sticky! What do you mean "it looks like spunk"?! You are so immature!

Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures. Yeah, I know. Dipshit of the Year contestant right here. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen and I didn't love it! Hoooo!
Massive thanks to everyone who came, you guys really made the party, Kitten and I had relatively little to do with it lol. A huge thanks especially to Jax for being a quote - "beautiful" drinks boy. Massive thanks also to Jamie for the fireworks! Congratulations to Kaleo, who won the stripping contest. Damn good show that was ;D He gets a 2 week rent free stay on one of our islands in Maupiti which I think he is going to share with Jax because Jax did him a favour or something...

Of course, thanks to my Kitten Nicholai for putting up with my incompetance and getting everything finished and sorted just in time. I love you baby :D

Thanks for making our first party go awesomely, guys and dont worry if you didn't make it... We are going to have loads more in the future!

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*feeling very grumpy now for missing the party.. hating my RL work now* pls pls pls pls hold another one soon.. oh, hey, tat really does look like spunk ok!! *laughs*

Esmiel said...

No worries Linx, we be holding another soon. Maybe at a different place with a different theme but it will still kick ass and I'll try making it happen at a good time for you... and I swear it isn't spunk, any similarities are purely coincidental...