Saturday 28 July 2007

To Voice or not to Voice

Pros:

Alot of my friends use it;
They say it is fun;
Alot of them have sexy voices, from what I heard on Skype;
It will be much quicker than typing, and save my wrists :) ;
It would allow me to get to know my friends better and display emotions easier;

Cons:

I hate the client;
Alot of my friends don't use it;
Some of them might not have sexy voices :P ;
It will hurt my throat after a while if I talk too much;
I will display my emotions too easily *lol* and say things without thinking;
I am incredibly shy and quiet and I dont like speaking in crowded areas;
Will it mean the death of emotes and chat logs? :(( ;
My typing has improved alot since I started SL and is getting better because of it;

So.. I see more cons than pros here. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I won't be using the voice client for as long as I can. I like typing :)


Esmie xXx

No comments: