Sunday 22 July 2007

Angels - Part 3

Apologies for the lateness, but I hope it is worth the wait for you. As I write this, I read back over the chat logs and edit them, keeping as much dialogue intact as possible, only editing it for grammar. I still can't believe we came up with this stuff off the top of our heads. I surprise myself with my romantic bullshit, and I am nothing like that in RL... but then again, situations like this rarely arise there.


ANGELS - PART 3

The dark angel looks into the blonde’s eyes and says softly, “You bring love to all, including me, at last… but you have never made love? Never felt the raw joy and beauty of being together with a love, being at one with them? I can say I have… a very long time ago… but that is forgotten now”. The angel’s soft cheeks flush a dark red and he shakes his head, saying, “I am the purest of angels…”

The dark one pulls him closer and smiles, “Yes, you are… warm like the fires of the sun, but soft like the clouds that shield it, and pure as the rain that falls from them…” and he gently presses his lips to the angel’s, who moans softly as his smooth, untouched skin gently brushes against the dark one’s. The blonde one looks up and his eyes glow as something clicks in his head and he stutters, “You are… you’re… you’re Esmiel…” as a look of confusion passes across his face. The dark one looks at him sharply, “How do you know? My name… it is lost. Nobody cares to know it. My name ended the day I did, when I lost everything…” and he looks down, frowning and puzzled.

The blonde one looks up at Esmiel and whispers, “I was little, and you were playing with me when they took you… I remember now”. Esmiel looks back and sighs, “I have no memory of it - all I can remember is the pain - but your eyes… they are somehow familiar. I know you, I am sure… but your name… I cannot remember it…” and he trails off, looking down, his body feeling weak and limp. The angel looks at Esmiel and moves under his body, supporting him, and he whispers, "Nicholai..."

Esmiel looks up and smiles happily, light and joy in his eyes as his body stands straight and upright once more and he says excitedly, "My… my... Nicholai… I have missed you all this time without knowing it… that is what I have been searching for… you..." and he runs his fingers through Nicholai’s wings and kisses his forehead before pressing his cold, pale lips to Nicholai’s soft pink ones.

Nicholai feels tears stream down his face as he closes his eyes, losing himself in Esmiel’s touches and kisses....

Esmiel holds Nicholai’s body close to his, clutching him tightly as he wraps his wings around Nicholai, sighing and crying happily into his hair. He takes Nicholai’s face in his hands and kisses it all over, his sparkling eyes fixed on the angel’s.

Nicholai runs a hand down his velvet soft body, then with a snap, his only covering falls away, revealing his glowing and bare body, his eyes looking into Esmiel’s as tears stream down his face, "I... I... love you... Eshy...” Esmiel looks down at the angel’s bare body and his eyes glow softly with cold blue flame as he runs his hands down Nicholai’s sides and rests them on his butt, holding it gently, pulling Nicholai closer to him as he kisses his lips, his raw passion flowing between them and he looks into Nicholai’s eyes "I love you too… Nicholai..." he says with a warm smile.

Hopefully the next installment will be available friday ;D

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i want more!! gosh, you are good! this is addictive..