Thursday 11 October 2007

Better Again

Thanks for all your kind comments and sympathy guys... I'm better already! Yay! I'm surprised it lasted that long actually, but I just get lucky usually. Big thanks to Adian for the e-card, it was so sweet! *hugs*

Of course, having a cold is nothing really, compared to what some people in the world suffer with. We all know whats out there, and that it could hit us at any time. I guess I am extremely lucky that all I ever seem to get are colds, nothing worse. (Apart from the genetic diabetes of course - I can't escape that *lol*). All this fuss over a little cold, when we should be thinking and caring more for the people who really need it. But I appreciate it, really, guys :) *hugs*

My friends informed me that yesterday was absolutely awful, boring and pointless, so I'm kinda glad I had a real excuse to take that day off *lol*

Esmie xXx

No comments: