Saturday 20 October 2007

Skin Details

Ok well here it is.

I have been looking for new skins recently... for Nicholai and myself. Not sure why he wanted to change, his Gabriel from ND was perfect. But he went with a couple of eyeliner skins from Aitui, the Advance line, and he looks very cute indeed. I don't think its quite as sexy as the Gabriel, and makes him look a little older but of course - nothing could make me stop wanting him and he definitely looks totally lickable.

As for my skin... well you might remember the pack of skins Jesseaitui gave me for use in dirt magazine shoots. I love those, but they just felt kinda.. lifeless and pale. I really adore the dramatic eyeliner, and will of course be using those skins for dirt mags and some of my more extreme outfits. Anyways. I was tired of being pale and a little under-fed so I've been looking around for decent, hairless, fairly muscular skins with little stubble and dark eyes. Of course, ND's Dante skin looked gorgeous, but the body hair, stubble and obvious mole totally ruins it for me. Plus the wrinkles around the eye made me look alot older than I'd have liked.

The Justin skin from The Good Life was another possibility and looked good on me, my shape being derived from Dagon's interpretation of the standard Justin shape. Still - the chest/stomach hair and slightly beefy muscles didn't suit me. As for the FNKY! Antonio skin... I was totally clueless about whether to buy this or not - It looked very hot, very realistic - but it lacked warmth and character, and it has grown way too popular, I see so many around now. Plus it had body hair.

So that was tempting but I thought better of it in the end. Last night I was on the beach when a fairly new SL resident turned up, Viktur Vendetta, wearing an exceptionally hot and handsome skin. It reminded me so much of the Antonio but was a totally different skintone. I asked where he got it and after exchanging an LM to the place I got my piercings, he gave me the LM to DragonFly.

Now... the old DragonFly skins are well known in SL, I see them around alot. But they're a bit shiny and muscled, not very detailed, with plump lips. The new one is called Joshua, and to me it seems like a cross between the Gabriel and the Antonio... I simply love it. I was thinking of going for a caucasian skintone, but Nicholai loves a nice tanned bod - and as I said, I was tired of being pale - so I plumped for the Beachtan skintone.

The skin cost 1650L, and is available in a multitude of body, facial and head hair types.

Esmie xXx

No comments: