Tuesday 16 October 2007

The Mysterious Disappearance.

Osayo's blog all vanished :o

Now it just has little messages saying he wants to start over. Which is cool. I kinda liked the old one, but as long as he is satisfied with his own creation, thats what is important. Its still the same address and my link to the right still works. At least he has done *something* with his blog recently :P

Not sure if I will be on tonight... Going out for a meal and some drinks with friends and classmates. Uni finishes at 4.15.. I'll get back to my place about 5.30 then we're meeting up at 7.30 so not sure if I will have time for a quick visit to SL. I hope so. I'll be in-world if I get home before midnight, which I should do, so I hope to see you then :)

My next post (tonight or tomorrow) will be Esmie's Guides and Advice Part 3: Emotes. Hope you're looking forward to reading it as much as I am to writing it!

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

I am almost kinda sad I deleted it, but, at the moment, it felt like the right thing to do. Anyway, it will be back and better than ever:)

Esmiel said...

Yay! :D