Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween! Part 2.

Yeah well classes sucked. Nobody came to the uni wearing a hockey mask and carrying kitchen knives, I was most upset. Anyways, here are two more of my fave places for spooky Halloween fun visits.

Gloomy Sunday. Nicholai and I visited this place on his birthday. Go and see that post for the kissing pic that was taken here *grins* Basically its a very cool haunted house on top of a hill full of loads of funky fun stuff to play with. I loved it, and the park is open all year round for romantic couple style stuff apparently.

The Devils Labyrinth. This is a very cool maze/dungeon type place, with multiple paths and exits/endings. Includes some fun puzzles and some gruesome scenery and the odd surprise in the form of random screams and ghosts... Highly recommended!

Well I was hoping to give you slightly more exhaustive reviews but I don't really have the time so this will have to do...

Have a great night and dont forget to be mean to those greedy begging kids.

Esmie xXx

No comments: