Sunday 14 October 2007

200

Ok well here we are. Post number 200.

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for reading this far. I know this blog has gathered quite a following and it seriously gives me great confidence and pleasure to know that you enjoy my rambling bullshit. So thanks for making my blog worth writing, because although I love doing it anyways, and would do it even if I had no readers, knowing you guys are out there makes it that so much more special for me.

Look back at post number 1.

21st of February... I don't even remember what I looked like back then, not for sure. I think I was in my oriental street punk kid mode, although the general fashion trends in SL were not helpful at the time...

See my old set of rules?

Rule 1. Broken several times.

Rule 2. Almost broken. Really. I won't go into the details, but yeah it was happening til someone stopped it.

Rule 3. I hope I haven't broken this one too often... but I know I have said the odd mean thing without thinking. If I ever have, just know that I don't mean to be and I have bad days just like everyone else. I'm sorry :)

Rule 4. Well damn I break this one too often.That "Can you tell the bride to hold on a sec, I just gotta read that last IM from Gabe" sorta thing actually could happen :)

Rule 5. I haven't broken this one. At least, I've never intended to and hopefully have never even come close...

Well I think my time in SL since that day has been relatively successful, fruitful and very happy.

I've grown up a whole load, made many many new friends, had a few relationships. Felt alot of hurt too, mostly not directed towards myself, but through the people I have come to truely love and care for. I know I've got too deeply, emotionally involved in this place, I admit it. But these are real people with real feelings and emotions and I care for them... so I can't help but get involved.

Any hurt I have felt or seen or experienced here, and my reactions and those of the other people involved have made me stronger as a person in both lives. As I grew in SL I realised I must have a reason to exist here - and that reason should be a good, worthwhile and honest one. I've had alot of luck in my RL, it's been very good to me. I know many people who are not so fortunate, most of the people closest to me in SL have many RL problems and fears, worries and issues.

From my RL I've realised that just talking and listening to people can do a whole lot of good, both for them and you. I'm constantly astonished by what some people (including myself) are willing to reveal in SL about their personal details and problems. So... anyways.

My purpose in SL, my reason for being here is... to make other people's SLs and RLs better, in anyway I can... and if I can't, then I'll be with them and support them however they need me, for as long as I can. Thats it, thats all I try to do here. Whether its by making them a nice profile picture, giving them advice on clothing or by helping them build a house or by listening to their problems and offering my support - I hope I can make a real difference to all my friends' lives, change them for the better.

Over the past 200 posts I hope I have helped make your lives a little more fun, a little less boring, maybe helped you out some other way with advice or information. If you have any problems with what I do include, or want to suggest anything I should include, don't hesitate - just let me know. This blog is as much about you guys as it is me, and I thank you for being a part of it. Lets see how it grows over the next 200 posts :)


Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo. Sexy tats. :)

Esmiel said...

They go all over ;D