Friday 5 October 2007

Time Limits and New Houses

Ok well my time in SL and on the computer generally has been severely limited since Alfie came home. Its fine, because he needs to do his work on here, being a computer science student and all that. He's currently asleep in bed, missing classes, because he told me 'fuck off I dont give a shit' when I tried to wake him up in time, like he asked me to. Oh well...

So, because of that time limitation, I'm not gonna be doing anymore profile pictures once I've finished the ones that have already been paid for. If Micah is out there wondering why his has taken so long, its because I finished the 3 samples then decided I hated one of them and presenting it to him would be an insult *lol* so I've been working on a new one, which, because of constraints mentioned above, is taking a while.

Nicholai and I are planning on buying a new house today, from Pre Fabulous

The homes and skyboxes here are truly stunning, and the house we plan on buying only goes on sale today. We thought the house we have now was perfect, but this place is just something else... I'll give you a tour of it once we've got it sorted.

Esmie xXx

No comments: