Tuesday 23 October 2007

*Fanboy scream*

Jesseaitui, creator of Aitui tattoo, jewellery, clothes, hair, skins and some furniture too, and also my hero and demi-god read my blog :O

He says I dont gotta wear my Aitui Advance skins for dirt mag.. and that he loves me and wants my babies (Ok that was my fantasy part of his IM) and that he is working on some stuff.. but ssshhhhhhhh! I dunno if its a secret or not >_> <_<;

BUT Aitui is having a big, fat makeover and will be bringing all-new tattoos and jewellery to SL in November... I can't fucking wait, seriously. I cannot describe how much I love the store. You may notice I kept the full body tats when I changed skin... thats how deep a part of my av they have become, I feel like I can change my skin easier than my tats.. buuut if I see something that suits me better in the new Aitui stuff, I will probably be swapping them for it - I hope Gabe wouldnt mind if I did, seeing as he bought them for me - but I reckon as long as I look good he doesnt mind ;D I forgots to ask my Kitten if I could post the RP *smacks head* so I'm prolly just gonna paste it onto the Nekoboiz blog, that way he can take it down if he don't like it (He runs that blog, hence the crazy Japanese videos in the sidebar.. >_>)

Sooo next time I get a moment on SL I will grab that. Also I have lots of stuff to do for dirt magazine.. the deadline is getting a little near and I still havent written all my articles... I keep procrastinating... in fact I even procrastinate about procrastinating.. like.. I spend five minutes putting my socks on in the mornings so I can put off having cereal, which I make really slowly, so I can put off going out the door to classes.. I'm like that with everything now, I think my whole life might just grind to a halt any day now. As if I can stop time!? O_o

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Kaj said...

OMG new items at Aitui! Hooo!!! I love that store! :)

Esmiel said...

Freaking Hooo!!! Indeed! xD