Saturday 27 October 2007

Stuff, Glorious Stuff...

Well this is gonna be random so hold on to your hats...

First up: The Brogear Mainstore SLURL. Truely is a great store and I am a big fan of Broder's stuff. Thanks Kaj for the LM!

Second Up: Aitui is having a sale of all the old stuff before the new things come out next month. Go there and buy the old stuff right now, its still better than pretty much anything else out there. Oh yes, and Jesseaitui has put up these shots on Flickr of the progress on his new skin... I must say its looking pretty freaking awesome. I might start work on one for a project over the holidays, could be fun :)

Third: Someone proposed I do a guide in my blog about Friends lists and the etiquette related to them... like do you wait one month or four before removing a AWOL friend? I can't give any decent advice on this... really I haven't removed anyone from my list for a long long time - hence it being 120+ people right now... But I guess you just gotta make up your mind sometime.. I have people on there I have literally not seen for 6 months and I know that in all honesty I will never see them again. I wasn't that close to them but I know people get upset when they go away for a while and everyone deletes them off their list. So... I say, give them a month or two - if you know they're coming back then don't delete them. If you know (they told you) they are never coming back maybe you just want to keep them on your list just in case they do.. or to just remember them. Its really up to you what you do.

Fourth: The Velvet. Its an alternative/rock/indie club and its almost always empty. Lovely tunes - Radio Pepito - and pretty much one of every dance you could ever want, as well as some awesome chill out spots and places to sit. I took Nicho there tonight and I think he loved it :D




Fifth: 100L to the person first to comment who can correctly guess who this pansy below is. Clue - He's a very regular visitor to Boots Beach. I briefly went to the Yumbo Halloween party tonight and I discovered this... thing. In fact he TP'd me there...

Finally: Hawtness. I made this new profile pic for myself, hope you guys like it. Feedback so far has been positive ;)

Took me about half an hour. Shiiiiit *remembers* I still havent sorted out Micahs... aaaaargh crap he must be pissed at me. Sorrrrry Micah!!! I'll refund your money and give you the two samples I already made for free, cos I treated you like crap and I feel like shit about it now. Thats the end of my customer service reputation *sighs*. Eeek I'd better pay Chester back too, I never even got round to starting his new one before I decided to take a break from doing all that stuff.

Shiiiiit again - that reminds me. I need to do those dirt article things. Tomorrow will involve a fair amount of writing I think >_<

Thats all for now, folks!

*Goes to bed, then to sleep*

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha this pansy is a very good friend of mine.. ive been there at the party too and in my opinion he had won a costume contest if there was one...

his name is Jaho Yalin

and yes your photo is nice too :)

Osayo said...

People are funny about their friends list. Some are extremely choosy about who they let on and others will add anyone who offers, and everything in between, I fall closer to the latter. I guess it is just personal preference. I don't think I have ever deleted anyone. It is a nostalgia thing, when I scroll through the list and see the name of someone I have not seen in 5 months, it brings me back to that time in my SL.

The new profile pic looks great Es.

I could tell that was Jaho right away, but, micha beat me to the post:)

Anonymous said...

No problem, Esmie. Please don't send me a refund. I would be honored to have a profile pic that you created. When you are ready to show me something...I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere, so take your time. I look forward to seeing what you created.

Esmiel said...

Awww Micah I promise I'll get something cool done soon and it'll be extra special ;D