Monday 8 October 2007

Our New Home

Check this out:




Isn't it gorgeous? The 2499L Sonrisa from Pre Fabulous.

You might be able to see a pink bed hovering over the pool... Nicholai put it there to 'see if I would notice it' lol
He's made a post on our Nekoboiz blog, explaining whats been going on with him the past few months. It's painful for me just to read it, I can only imagine what it must be like to go through that experience... and I wont go into detail about that thing with the guy, it makes me too angry and upset to even think about it. It feels like Nicho needs me more now than ever, and I can't be around for him as much as I would like, it makes me feel awful.

But the computer will be free tonight, cos Alfie is out visiting a friend, so hopefully I can get some quality time with Nicho and the rest of you guys who I've been neglecting recently :)

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Osayo said...

The house is beautiful, I had been looking for a skybox for a couple days before you made the last entry here. I checked out Pre Fabulous and found a perfect one.

I am sorry to hear Nicholai is having a difficult time. I read his blog post. My thoughts are with him and I hope things get better for him soon.

See you at the beach,

- Osayo