Wednesday 10 October 2007

Taking a Day Off

I can't remember the last time I took a day off cos I was sick.. was probably last year around this time. My cold is a little bit worse than yesterday.. my throat is more sore and my nose more blocked, but at least it isnt dripping as much. I just feel kinda tired and my muscles ache and I cant be dealing with the stress of uni in this condition. So I'm taking a day off to ensure I get rested up and to help my recovery. I'm expecting it to be gone by tomorrow, well, hoping anyways, cos I hate taking days off...

2 comments:

Kaj said...

Awww :( Hope you feel better soon. My guy Mal just came down wiht a cold too. Poor babies. *hugs*

Osayo said...

I know how you feel, I hate calling in to work, and it is very rare that I ever do. I feel like I am missing out on something or like a bum, even though it's a legit excuse.

I hope you feel better soon:)