Monday 22 October 2007

Some Epic RP.

I was gonna post Nicholai and I's rather epic RP from last night on here. It has a run time of over two hours ^^;

Then I figured I had better ask his permission first, just to be polite and thoughtful. Sooooo if the answer is 'yes' expect a huge IM log with no edits to be posted up on here or perhaps the Nekoboiz blog. If the answer is 'no' expect Nicholai to have a sore butt from the 'remember who is boss' spanking he'll get ;D

Only joking. I'll let you know on here if it comes up on the Nekoboiz... and if it emerges on this blog I guess you'll find it easily enough *lol*

Oh yeah. One more thing before I run off to classes. Check out Gabe's blog (he updated it finally!) for his reflections/thoughts/opinions/views on that (apparently) wonderful Chester bloke.

TTYL...

Esmie xXx

No comments: