Tuesday 2 October 2007

New Residents

I was swimming around Society Islands/Maupiti the other day and I noticed we have some new residents. I'm not talking about the cute neko Chained, or the lovely Desiree (although they are new residents in Maupiti), I'm talking these guys:
Dolphins!
A baby Blue Whale. You may notice Desiree's house in the background... typically she picked the one with the most pink. Girls never change...

We also have loads of tropical marine fish, turtles and crabs and starfish, sea urchins and a massive, toothy monster of a beast that hides somewhere under the pirate ship. There is also a giant, evil spider in the secret caves within the mountain. I've had to rescue Nicholai from him more than once...

I'll see if I can get some more snaps of our local fauna for future posts.

Esmie xXx

No comments: