Monday 15 October 2007

dirt mag #2

Ok well issue #2 is out November the 1st. I'm gonna leak you a tiny bit of the sizzling hot content (Chester hasn't given me permission to do this, but screw him! This is my blog I can post this if I want...)

Esmiel Posthorn lets out a muffled gasp as a small, feminine hand wraps around his face, covering his mouth. He feels something that closely resembles the business end of a Glock prodding him in the spine and sits up straight, whimpering softly. A sexy Australian accent whispers into Esmiel's twitching ear, hot breath tickling his soft skin; "The title and one pic only. Or else. Mate." With that, the shadowy figure dissolves back into the darkness. Esmiel turns around to see who the intruder could possibly have been but the door slams and he is already gone. Wiping his sweating brow, Esmie gulps and continues with the blog post, fingers trembling as they type...

Well I decided not to reveal any more than the title and one pic, that I have taken for the mag. Issue 2 will be entitled 'Combat Kitties' and this is just one picture that will hopefully make it into the mag:



Maybe I should spend my day off (read post below for info) doing some work for dirt, writing up articles and such. I know the whole thing will fall apart if I don't do my share...

(I'm sorry about the whole intruder emoty thing just then, I'm practicing for my emoting advice guide :P)

Esmie xXx

2 comments:

Osayo said...

Osayo... slides another CD into the changer on his C-Class Mercedes. I am only a block away from Es's house when a black BMW come careening around the corner, we almost have a head on, he swerves, I rip the e-brake and crank the wheel, I look over as we narrowly miss, his windows are tinted, so I cant see who this crazy driver is. I drift around the corner, release the e-brake and slam on the accelerator, the engine growls and I barely miss oncoming traffic. As I pull into Es's driveway, I wonder where that person was fleeing from...

Esmiel said...

Esmiel... hears a familiar knock at the door, the moment he finishes his blog post. He knows who's knocking, but can't relax after the intruder escaped... is this him back again to finish him off? Grabbing his .44 Desert Eagle from under the desk, Esmiel cocks the hammer and puts his ear to the door. Hiding the pistol behind his back, he pulls open the door a crack and sighs with relief as he sees Os's familar, friendly face outside...