Saturday 13 October 2007

Black Sheep

Well I haven't been on much the last couple of days - yesterday I wasn't on at all. Mostly because in the evening, I went out with some friends and we saw Black Sheep at the cinema. It is a stupid film, intentionally so. It's gross too. Absolutely disgusting in some parts - I'm not squeamish, but there's a bit near the end where the sheep bites his... *crosses legs*... that was just too much for me.

Basically, its about a guy returning to his family's farm in New Zealand, 15 years after leaving. He has a phobia of sheep. Which is great on a farm with 50,000 of them. His fear suddenly doesn't seem so irrational when we discover the farm has been used to breed and experiment on genetically modified sheep. They turn out to be less than friendly when one escapes.

Essentially, its that 28 Days Later movie, with sheep instead of people. Oh, and interesting things happen to the people who get bitten by the sheep. You'll have to watch it to find out what I mean :)

Negatives:It is a stupid movie, the plot is paper-thin, the acting is less than brilliant.

Positives: It has some genuine LOLs in it. The guys are cute, especially Henry (the main character). The effects are awesome and suitably extreme and OTT. Some of the scenery and landscape is breathtaking (It is NZ after all) - although you dont get to see much of it before it gets covered in blood and entrails.

So.. thats where I was last night :)

I just realised that my next post will be my 200th on this blog. I'm going to be taking a look back in time to my very first post and finding out what has changed for me and my SL in general in that time.

Also coming up in the near future is Part 3 of my Guides and Advice - this time its gonna be emoting. I'm gonna leak one or two of my pics from the next issue of dirt, just for you guys :P I'm gonna be putting up that post about my RL quite soon too, so I hope you're looking forward to that! I also have a few other things to bring you that I'm currently working on... wait 'n' see! ;D

Oh, and by the way, its been ages since any of the blogs in my links section were updated... Thinking about deleting some of those links unless we see some activity... I'm kidding but seriously... you guys must have done something worth writing about in the last few weeks! Maybe I am just too obsessed with this shit :)

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*waves*

:)