Thursday 18 October 2007

Happy 1st Rez Day!


To my Kitten!


I love you Nicholai.. I've known you most of my SL and you have been consistently the one person that has given me more happiness and unquestioning loyalty and love than anyone else, throughout it all. I hope to celebrate every rez day with you... and I hope you liked your present :D
Nicholai had a fairly low-key rezday. We explored some haunted houses (I will be reviewing my favourites here soon)

Then I gave him his present while we danced alone in a very pretty sim... Can you guess what the present was? :D

To Karl!


I've known you almost exactly as long as I have Nicholai, and well, we had some 'fun times' back in the old days, but you've become one of my coolest, dearest and closest friends. Love you, ya big dumb yank :)

Karl's was decidedly not low-key. He had a party on Boots beach with fireworks and dancing and rezday cake. Yum!

Of course my love goes out to everyone else, whether its your rez day or not. Mine is coming up in a month roughly and so is Gabe's and my SL bro Andrew's - all one after the other, on consecutive days I think. Might have one massive party :D

Stay tuned for details..

Esmie xXx

No comments: