Tuesday 9 October 2007

*sniff*

No its ok, I'm not upset about anything... I just have a damn cold! Urgh the sore throat, the aching eyes, the runny nose. I feel like crap. I don't get ill very often, and I'm quite lucky that when I do its usually only a mild cold thats over in a day. I'm just hoping it wont get worse because I don't fancy missing classes tomorrow, which I will have to if this gets more intense. Should be fine tho :)

Leads me to thinking... in RL, we get sick, we get old, we have diseases, pain, injuries and accidents. In SL... I can fall 2,000m with no parachute onto solid rock and stand right back up, dust myself off and walk away. I haven't tried this in RL but I imagine it would leave a stain.

So... I think if we could take any aspect of the SL world into RL, I would choose that - the painless, forever healthy aspect, and RL would be a better place. Its not like we would live forever, we could still die, just like we can delete the account.

I'm interested what other aspects of the SL world people would apply to RL, if you could only pick one, what would it be? The ability to fly? To teleport? To not feel pain also? To be able to create anything you want with a few thoughts? (I think that would be a little too dangerous). There are many more to choose from, I'm just interested what you guys would choose? Debate!

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Esmiel said...

I said debate Godammit! Post comments! *lol* *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Although I catch myself thinking I should jump 20 feet in a single bound, its pretty obvious my first choce would be shape-changing!

Kaj said...

I like the idea of being able to "buy" my 6 pack abs instead of having to work for it! *giggles* Plus tping around rocks and doesn't cost me any gas money.

Osayo said...

Teleporting is the first thing that came to mind for me. So, if I could only choose one, that is what it would be.