Monday 15 October 2007

*Yawn*

I stayed up til almost 4am last night so I could be with Nicholai. In the back of my mind, I was screaming at myself "You have to get up at 7am!!". Now for some people, it would be easy to just say "ok baby I got to get to bed, see you tomorrow" but for me... I just decided not to.

Now I'm sitting here, munching toast and missing my classes because I had to sleep in... I could not function without more sleep. So I got up at 11am and I am *still* sleepy. Its hard enough staying awake during my classes, but today it would be impossible... I think I might go back to bed a bit later (I didn't get much sleep saturday or friday night either). But I have a lab book report to write up for tomorrow (which I wouldn't have been able to do if I *had* gone in today, cos I woulda collapsed when I got home and not done any work at all). So at least I have a chance now to do that.

On my last two posts you may have noticed a cheeky redhead posting comments... Sean is a DJ who does Irish stuff - classic (old celtic things) and modern (Snow Patrol! :O) and everything. I'm putting up a link to his blog, where you can get his playlists from his shows at the Blarney Stone in SL Dublin. As well as some other things he is beginning to stick on there :)
Ohhh and I will also put the link to his partner Ryan's rather awesome Men's Second Style blog, through which I found Armidi recently, for which I am eternally grateful. I don't think our dirt mag is much of a rival to this blog, because it has a much broader range of outfits and proper reviews too. Although I might steal some of the ideas. Speaking of dirt mag, I'm putting up the link to our blog for that too. Its absolutely nothing right now, but I'm hoping Chester will get round to making it into *something* soon.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...

That sucks, I have gone without sleep due to SL many times. I am getting better at it, but, sometimes I cant pull myself away.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the plug, Esmie!

I certainly wouldn't mind bigger crowds at my gigs, so everyone please come! The traditional stuff, while perhaps old in origin, is often played by fierce young bands with the energy of rock bands, and I do try to stay on top of the current indie rock scene in Ireland as well. It's a good mix.

Esmie, get some sleep!

Kaj said...

Yeah it's kind of amazing how your boyfriend can keep ya up later than you were planning. It's happened to me on more than one occasion.