Wednesday 7 November 2007

A bit better...

A whole day of rest has sorted me out but I'm still not perfect. My shoulders are fucking killing me. I've never felt anything like it before - when there is a cold breeze on them, they hurt. When I roll over, they hurt. When I stand up, they hurt. When I lean on my right arm, my left shoulder hurts. But oddly when I lean on my left, the right doesn't hurt. Strange. Anyways, its painful as hell, feels like they are bruised all over but there's no sign of that. I'm taking another day off today, because frankly, I can barely lift my satchel let alone carry it around uni on my shoulder all day. Rest should do me good.

But, tonight my friends have been planning some ten pin bowling action with maybe some drinks afterwards. Sounds like fun, only I doubt I'll be able to lift the balls, and I don't fancy paying the admission fee only to sit and watch... We'll see how it goes...

Esmie xXx

No comments: