Sunday 11 November 2007

RenderGlow combined with High-Res Snapshots.

Its a beautiful thing, that RenderGlow. If you haven't tried it already I urge you to do so. If you've forgotten how to activate it -

Use ctrl-alt-D to bring up the Client and Server menus.

Go Client > Debug Settings


Find RenderGlow in the list (or type it in) and set it to TRUE.


You can turn it off again by setting it to FALSE.

I went for a quick browse around the stores in the Block, one of, if not my absolute, favourite shopping districts in all of SL. I turned on the good old RenderGlow to see how it would affect the urban environment. I took a couple of high res snaps so you can see for yourselves :)

Shiny!


Unfortunately, Blogger pixellates the shit out of them, reducing the quality loads. I might make myself a Flickr account soon so I can share them in their purest, highest quality form..

Esmie xXx

No comments: