Tuesday 13 November 2007

Why I hate leaving SL for dull RL stuff.

Its never easy to log out of SL and go get on with your shitty RL. But it's especially hard when you're with a bunch of the funniest, cutest guys you know.

Osayo, Gabe, Chester, Me, Broder, Jaho and Hoaghes. Love them all. You can see why I was reluctant to leave...

As for the mouse tail, ears and purple hair - I made myself up a little alternative avatar for a bit of fun. This is what happens when I get bored...

Off to classes now, bye!

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...

I have a meeting in 20 minutes and know if I log on to SL I will be late. Ugh, it is so addicting. OK, stepping back from the keyboard...

Esmiel said...

Enough time for 5 or 10 minutes on SL, tho, right?

Osayo said...

Thats what I always tell myself, never happens that way though:)