Sunday 4 November 2007

More Photoshop

I finally got Micah's stuff done. Check them out below ^^


I'm really glad he likes them, honestly it was the hardest profile pic set I've done and I kinda struggled quite alot with the general idea and direction. I was experiencing a creative block I think. But the second one, without text, the light on the face is a little harsh and over done, I'll be looking to cut back on that a bit if I get a chance - although stupidly I saved the lighting on the facial layer so changing it will mean cutting out the whole face all over again and starting on it from scratch...

Nicholai has given me the task of coming up with a super-duper front cover for Bandant, and I've taken a ridiculous number of snapshots of him in provocative nude poses, and this is my first effort at what is basically just an idea. I'll be adding some text to it tomorrow and so on, definitely need to cut out that bit of angular 'muscle' under the left armpit, and reduce the definition on the pecs - two people have already asked why he has boobs... >:/

Sooo that might on the cover but I doubt it. I love the shot but I have a few others that are also wonderful, just totally 'him' so I'll be working on those too, will keep you updated :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: