Saturday 24 November 2007

New stuff on the sidebar

Look right and you will see a few new things. At the top is a little poll I am running - vote for what is your honest opinion - the question will change every week and I will be discussing the outcome (if there is one).

I also put a little slideshow of my Flickr pics on there, so you can see if I've uploaded new ones easily. Its a bit small, but its what you do with it that counts, so I hope you'll all put it to good use and watch the slideshow all day every day :)

I also changed my 'About Me' block to something a little more succinct and exciting. Well not really exciting... just... it was time to change, ok?! *lol*

I also have some news coming up soon about a few things, mainly concerning dirt. The news is not all good I am afraid, but thats life. I'll let you know as soon as things are sorted and I have some facts to put on here.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Osayo said...

I love the poll idea. I look forward to some interesting conversations that it will hopefully spark.

The windlight photos are truly stunning. I have been checking out the flicker account. I am downloading the viewer as I type this.

Esmiel said...

Windlight just adds another dimension, and I cant live without it anymore. Be warned tho, it comes at a heavy price to system performance...

Kaj said...

Yeah windlight is really cool but it lags my computer so bad. I really hope that gets fixed (hahaha we know how SL is with fixing things) before it gets a general release.