Tuesday 6 November 2007

Sick again. Dammit!

I left my place at 9am for uni yesterday, didn't get back in til 6.30pm (which is no worse than usual on a monday) however it was a warm morning and I didn't wear much. But it didn't last and by the time I was waiting for a bus home, it was dark and cold. Very cold. I spent about 15 mins shivering and when I got onto the relatively warm bus, the shivering didn't stop. At this point, my throat started to hurt and my body felt weak.

You can probably guess where this is going :)

Last night I was so exhausted I couldnt even carry the sheet off my bed and put it on the couch in the next room, it was too heavy :/

So yeah after a long, deep night's sleep I am feeling much better now, the aching that was all over my body is now just in my shoulders and upper back, and my throat is a whole lot better - at least it doesn't hurt to swallow anymore. Even so, I'm taking the day off uni today - My third this term! :o

So yeah. That was fun.

Other news... CNDG are totally rethinking the whole business, in that we will be concentrating on entire sim builds rather than rentals in future. The first step is to move stuff off Society Islands (namely our house, and Kat's I think) into Maupiti, then all the sims will be re-arranged and SI will become a sandbox, linked to Maupiti and Safe Harbour by a series of low-prim 'void' sims. Now, to me, void is the spaces where there are no sims, the areas where you see water but you cant go into them. But apparently, low-prim, traversable sims are called voids. I can't wait until all our places are linked together and we can all meet up and do our building stuff in our own dedicated sim :D

I'm no longer their concierge, and have been placed on the creative team, along with Makara, Simon, Nicholai and Chester. Its gonna be so cool!

Esmie xXx

No comments: