Thursday 29 November 2007

Demons and Angels

I've been a dark angel before but never a full-on demon. Today that changed and I grew some big-assed horns, a pointy tail and some freakishly evil wings. I had just finished fitting my new parts when Nicholai dropped in. Nicho has always been the lighter, purer side of the partnership (at least he pretends to be :P) and his angel gear is looking a little old, so we went off to Material Squirrel (after some extremely hot and naughty fun :P) to find him new wings and a sparkly halo. I took us to Apollo, an old favourite of ours, possibly the greatest, most romantic sim in SL. I hope to one day own a place like this...

We snuggled down in the tallest tower and discussed various things, mainly Gor - Nicholai's memories of it and how he feels as if I am his Master and he is my slave - which he loves the idea of, I can tell. I don't, although having him as a slave would not be a bad thing, as after the chat he demonstrated to me what made him the best male slave in all of Gor... daaaamn it was good. But no freaking way am I ever going Gorean, I would sooner be eaten by a 'larl' or something.

Esmie+NichoxDemon+Angel

Esmie xXx

No comments: