Thursday 22 November 2007

O_o!?

Where have I been since monday? Feels like weeks since I posted on here. It also feels like weeks since I uploaded any pics to Flickr or visited Boots' Beach even. Its so wierd how time in SL or anything related to SL goes by so quickly. You can meet someone, fall in love with them and move into their place in about 3 days (or less) in SL, whereas it would take months to do in RL.

Back to the point. I've been busy. Busy in SL and RL.

In SL, now that we have the Safe Harbour Sandbox, I've been building and spending more time with my Nicho now that he is online building alot of the time too. It doesn't leave much room for anything else - except shopping and RP of course :P

In RL, its my last week of classes and I have several class tests and pieces of coursework to be done this week - in fact I have a class test - Maths - in about 3 hours (1.20pm) and another the same time tomorrow - Electronics - which is gonna be hell. But, I chose Physics as my degree and I gotta put up with whatever they throw at me - so bring it on!

Essentially, the whole of next week I have no classes, its called 'Revision Week' where we're sposed to spend all day every day studying for final term exams the week after. I can't remember spending more than about 6 hours out of that week studying in the last 2 years, but this time, things have to change! 3rd year is alot harder than previous ones and I need to help myself as much as I can.

So yeah... thats why I haven't been around much in SL, or posting on here as often as I usually would. Once the term is over in two and a bit weeks' time, I have a month's holiday for christmas so expect me here all day every day :P

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! :-)