Monday 26 November 2007

Question: Why do gay men use ribbed condoms?

Of course, not all of them do, but thats not the point of this joke, just wait until the punchline. First tho, I wanna talk about safe sex in SL. I notice none of us have any STDs. We all have perfect bodies and organs and things. SL is odd in that way, in that it tries to be so real in some ways and yet is total fantasy in others. I've had maybe ten sexual partners in SL and never onced used a condom *gasp*. If I had said 'RL' there, you might think I was some kinda skanky disease-ridden slut. (Actually I have only had one partner in RL and I don't plan on having any others...).

But in SL, 10 guys in a year? Sounds like a tiny number. But when you consider that for about 8 months of that year I have been in full time relationships it makes sense. But hang on a minute Esmie - if you have a strong, loving relationship of 3 years in RL then why do you need one in SL? Honestly I cant answer that, I just feel like I have a big hole inside of me when I don't have anyone to share this SL with. It may sound as if my RL relationship is not enough for me - it is, more than I could possibly ever hope for - but for some reason, when I came into SL, I felt like I needed someone else to share it with me.

Maybe its just a typical Pisces thing.

Oh crap I had better go get on with my lab book write-up - it's due in today and I also have to get to the bank and wait in for some mail (that might not come) and shower and have lunch and maybe attend an optional tutorial class at uni. Busy day, but luckily, the last one for the week, seeing as I am now in Study week and will be revising hard until the weekend. Somehow I dont quite believe that, but we'll see...

Answer: Traction in the mud.

Eeeeeeeew!!! I'm outta here...

Esmie xXx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEwwwwww!! Vrooom Vrooom ~.^ Adi

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Υou just did ωhateveг іt took to accomplish such a feat:" Dear, never forget one little business point.

My web site: internet marketing quote

Bleu said...

Bleu’s dotted ribbed condoms has extra texture on surface that increase friction for the wearer and provides your partner with extra stimulation. Bleu’s condom is always free any types of harsh chemicals.