Thursday 29 November 2007

Karl Has a Habit of Pissing Me Off...

He sends me a snapshot and this is the IM convo that ensued.

[13:32] Karl Dorance: my new skin
[13:32] Esmiel Posthorn: :O i didnt see it earlier, you were all grey
[13:32] Karl Dorance: aww
[13:32] Esmiel Posthorn: dammit you SOB thats MY skin
[13:32] Karl Dorance: ROFL
[13:32] Karl Dorance: but I got pubes :P
[13:32] Esmiel Posthorn: fucks sake.. first Dagon, now you
[13:33] Esmiel Posthorn: looks very hot tho :)
[13:33] Karl Dorance: hehe thanks
[13:34] Karl Dorance: looks like your gonna have to get a new skin now
[13:34] Karl Dorance: lol
[13:34] Esmiel Posthorn: fuck, you're right
[13:34] Esmiel Posthorn: lol
[13:34] Karl Dorance: ROFL
[13:35] Esmiel Posthorn: dammit you buncha assholes
[13:35] Esmiel Posthorn sighs
[13:38] Karl Dorance: hahah
[13:39] Karl Dorance: now now no need to be all sulky, come to daddy, lemme make you feel better *wink*
[13:39] Esmiel Posthorn: thats just sick
[13:39] Karl Dorance: ROFL

I love Karl, really... if it wasn't for him I'd have nobody to insult.

Esmie xXx

3 comments:

Kaj said...

Hey yeah Karl has a way of doing that doesn't he? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Surely there must be more people to insult than just Karl.

Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!

C'mon, right back at me, fecker. ;-)

Esmiel said...

I may be young, but I know better than to get into a slanging match with an Irishman.