Friday 9 November 2007

Friday Night

Thats tonight! I will be off to see Bill Bailey at the Glasgow SECC. We leave our place around 3.30pm and head to Waverly station before catching a train for the hour long journey to Scotland's other great city. This is my first trip outside Edinburgh since I arrived in Scotland (which was well over 2 years ago) and the reputation of Glasgow is not a particularly pleasant one. But I think my bf is even more worried about it than me - its not Baghdad for God's sake! : /

Even so, late friday night, in the most dangerous city in western Europe (It has more murders and a higher number of drug users than London, with a population less than 1/10th of London. Thats not per 1,000 either, its actual numbers), with me feeling pretty rotten - I'm at about 70% physically - and it will be cold, so gotta wrap up extra warm - and we will be using the underground train network. Honestly, I have used the London Underground late at night with just one friend with me and it was terrifying. Everyone looks like a murderer or a psycho or worse at that time of night. Now we're gonna be in Glasgow, and most people in Scotland look like murderers, psychos or worse at noon in bright sunlight on a warm summer's day. Hopefully I will survive :)

Should be a great night tho, but I hate to think what it will do for my recovery from what we are now pretty much agreed on is some kind of horrible flu bug. So I wont be around tonight, but I will hopefully get some time on here saturday, depending on whether my illness gets worse again or not.

Oh yes I posted an RP session from last night between Nicholai and myself on the Nekoboiz blog. Its full and unedited apart from correction of typo's and removal of the little OOC bits we sometimes have to do. Basically I'm a human hunter tracking a cute little neko savage boy through some jungle. Its hot and steamy and intense and I hope you enjoy it :)

Esmie xXx

No comments: