Saturday 10 November 2007

Gothic Victorian

Nicholai and I were gonna be doing some kinda gothic victorian style RP - apparently he claims it is his 'speciality' - we spent a while looking for a suitable sim and found Dark Eternity (SLURL will come later) and we attempted some RP. But, the lag and the hostile environment (lack of buildings to sneak into and get down to business, and lack of rezzing abilities) coupled with his impending dinner date or whatever it was meant it was only a half-arsed effort and we decided to start again another day. So after Nicho logged off, I explored for a while and took a load of snapshots.

This is my favourite of me, the dark and mysterious Lord Posthorn, as well as my first attempt at a panorama - I read Torley's photo tips and from that I followed the link to how to make panoramas. I followed her instructions almost exactly. Some of the example ones she has are extremely impressive and I think that is mostly down to her use of Windlight, which I cannot wait for. So once I have that mine might almost be as good as hers.


This panorama is only using 28 of the 64 snapshots I took of the lake in the centre of the city park. Its far from perfect - I blame much of the crappyness on the stupid Linden trees, they always look awful - or finished but I am pleased with the way it came out - altho if I make it much larger the pc will run out of memory *lol* but I can't wait to do something a little more impressive.

Esmie xXx

1 comment:

Nicholai Heita said...

Torley is a guy love