Friday 30 November 2007

dirt update

So far, we have managed to create a new group, simply called 'dirt' and have put out a notice in the old 'dirt magazine' group asking people to switch. We'll be deleting the old group soon, and kicking out anyone who hasn't left. Of course, you don't have to have been in the old group to be in the new one! Just search for 'dirt' in groups, its open enrollment so feel free to become a member. The more, the merrier as they say.

We've worked out that Osayo will be doing HTML and layout things for the blog, I'll be designing images and things like that. Already had a couple of people say they want to help out with writing - if you do, IM me. I'll ask you to write a short note reviewing your favourite place/store/outfit, so get thinking and if its good you will most likely get a place on our team :)

Things are going steadily and I doubt I will be able to do much work on dirt until after next week (my exams), but once I start, dirt will be kicked into gear and things will really start to get awesome.

Esmie xXx

No comments: