Saturday 17 November 2007

More Windlight Hotness.

Arabian themed sims aren't exactly plentiful. Amazingly beautiful ones are rarer still.

1001 Nights is just such a sim. Its RP, but you can go as an observer and just wander around the immaculately constructed city and surroundings. It really is a work of art. I took these pics today while Nicho and I went for a bit of our own Arabian Master/Harem boy RP action. Check these pics out:

Looking across the turrets and domes of the city - the snap doesn't show how gloriously shiny they are in-world...


We didn't actually go down this tunnel, but my panning camera and awesome eye for a great scene caught this and I just had to snap it. There is an extensive cave and tunnel network under the city.


The boat is glorious, especially with the reflections on the water. Simply stunning.


I love this shot, just a spur of the moment thing. The sky is set to 'Desert Sunset' in case you were wondering...

Then we tried out our new pose balls, Soul Intentions (from Bits and Bobs). The sim lets you rez objects there, but has auto return so they will come back to you in your Lost and Found after only a few seconds of getting off them... This is the point where the snaps get too explicit for the blog and I have to stop. Be assured that it involved a young, handsome Arabian Master 'claiming' his new Harem boy (Who also happens to be a genie), by stealing his innocence and then getting all messy...

Oh yes, and tomorrow is my Rezday party - a joint one with Gabe (he is only one day younger than me). My actual rezday isn't until the 19th, but we're having it tomorrow cos its just easier for everyone. Chester has apparently been arranging it all and I have no idea what to expect. Feel free to IM me throughout the day if you want a TP to the party. I will also be accepting presents *lol* hope to see you there (wherever it is).

Esmie xXx

[I am definitely gonna be creating a Flickr account soon, cos the quality of the Blogger uploads is really getting to me... I'll keep you posted]

No comments: